Wednesday 23 May 2018

Hail Me ! Revived from Death.

After a long pause in my letters to you, I hope that you will pardon me for my negligence. Posterity, this year my phone was snatched at Kasoa toll booth when I was drafting a letter to you about the Fulani herdsmen issues; operation cow leg and others.

I carelessly misplaced my second phone at meeting at Central University. Quiet fortunate, poor me.

Nonetheless, I have come back with a more exciting and reassuring heart to continue our chats. I hope you've read my previous letters over and over again, from "Accra at 60, ebi we dey" to "Wailing Needs".

Wait as I draft my letter to you, Posterity. Among the issues you've missed have been:

1. Anyidoho's comment, "Civillian Coup D'etat"

2. Assault by Hajia Fati on a Journalist.

4. The Abuse of Tramadol in Ghana.

5. Sweet Sweet Codeine - Nigeria

I promise not to neglect my role as an ancestor to you. See you soon in my next piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment